"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."






























Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lilipad na ako, Sabayan niyo ako!



Have you ever imagined yourself interacting with someone you didn’t know without realizing that it was actually an angel in disguise or worst, the devil? Creepy isn’t it!

I do …






While watching television on early weekday mornings, I always had the chance of watching a certain TV ad that rests my world for a few seconds. It was this coke ad that featured an angel and a devil blending on our world just because for a bottle of coke. It then starts to tickle my imagination about “the others” which makes me idolize this ad very much. It makes me wonder about things like “what if they really exist?” I guess it would be very nice because after centuries of believing that these opposite creatures are enemies for a lifetime, they could actually halt this curse with just a bottle of coke. Clever!

No comments: