"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."






























Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What the?


I'm not an online shopping fanatic but sometimes a concerned browser has to do what a concerned browser has to do.

While trying to crawl on some of my favorite sites, something interesting showed up in front of my monitor which eventually gave me the superlative laugh of my day. The subject was a cookbook holder displayed on a famous online shopping site. Yes! It was so beautiful indeed. Made with fiber plastic/glass including the rounded edges. I t looked like the most perfect cookbook holder for the kitchen.

But sad to say ladies and gentlemen, this is the worst online product my eyes have seen. I mean for a cookbook holder to be bought online? For god's sake do we really need this? Shield your cookbook from the attacking tomato sauce? We dont need this!

No comments: